AB Apartment Barcelona / How to check-in and check-out
We want to give you the best service possible.
Learn about our simple check-in/check-out process.
Here you will find all you need to know about checking-in and out of your apartment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
1. Within 24 hours of successfully completing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email containing the contact details of the apartment owner/representative and details of where you must complete your check-in procedure. This will either be at the AB Apartment Barcelona check-in office, or at the apartment itself.
2. You are obliged to contact the apartment owner/representative at least 3 days before you arrive to provide your estimated time of arrival in Barcelona, as well as information on your flight number/time (if applicable).
3. Check-in is from 15:00h onwards. Arrivals after 20:00h will be subject to an extra fee of 30€ and arrivals after midnight (00:00) will be charged an additional 45€, unless another amount is stipulated on the apartment page. There is no late check-in fee for apartments with GI reference numbers. Upon arrival, you must go to the check-in point indicated in your confirmation email, bringing with you:
• A copy of the confirmation email
• Valid identification documents of each of the guests staying in the apartment
• The remainder of the balance in cash, unless another method of payment is stipulated in your confirmation email.
• The damage deposit. Please check your confirmation email for the method of payment that will be required. For more information on the damage deposit, please see our Terms and Conditions
4. Upon checking-in, you will receive the keys to your apartment. You will also receive directions on how to get to and from the apartment, in the case that you are completing check-in at the AB Apartment Barcelona office.
5. If you arrive before 15:00h or if you wish to explore Barcelona some more after checking-out, you may leave your luggage in our check-in office free of charge. Details of our office address are listed on our Contact
If you should find any problems in the apartment upon entry or during your stay, including damaged or missing items, please contact the owner/representative immediately, and he or she will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For more information on this subject, please see our Terms and Conditions
1. Check-out is at 11:00h or before. If you have requested a late check-out and we have agreed to accommodate you, you will be required to pay the full cost of one night's rental.
2. Before checking-out, we kindly ask all guests to return the apartment to the same state of cleanliness as found upon arrival, with the exception of dirtiness caused by normal and acceptable use of the accommodation. Should the guest require it, AB Apartment Barcelona may provide additional cleaning services at an extra cost. Please contact us for more information about this.
3. The owner/representative of your apartment will instruct you upon arrival on how to check-out of the apartment and where to leave your keys.
How to get to our office from the Barcelona-El Prat Airport
Taxi: The journey will take around 20-30 minutes.
Aerobús: The Aerobús service takes approximately 30 minutes. Get off at the Gran Via-Urgell stop and from there it is a two minute walk.
Save time and purchase your tickets in advance here.